An Anime Lovers Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

An Anime Lovers Academy
An Anime Lovers Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Member of The Week
Card of The Week
The Anime Of The Week

New Account/ Ryuk Testing Rules (Got A Death Wish?)

Go down

New Account/ Ryuk Testing Rules (Got A Death Wish?) Empty New Account/ Ryuk Testing Rules (Got A Death Wish?)

Post by L Sun May 17, 2015 7:29 am

attention all (RIVALS) members I will be making a new Clan account due to me thinking the past few days and this account will be known as the tryhard account I will be making it soon and I will post in a comment what the account is this account I would not play me on cause all my decks are going to Strong and I mean not just strong im talking about almost unstoppable strong this account will also be my testing account for the rank in charge of and I will warn u my rank will be extremely hard to get passed but I will include one thing u have a choice playing we can used ban decks or we can go banned list both will be extremely hard and I don't use a rubric ur test scores will be based off my deduction of the duel its self u will be Tested on EVERYTHING AND EVERY MISTAKE WILL BE TAKEN HEAVILY UPON UR SCORE........... Also I will put out there that there is no retest unless u prove to me you are worthy and ready to retest after beating a opponent of my choice while I specatate the duel from there if I think u have improved I will give u ur retest and u must duel me best 2/3 or a match if connection is lost from testee u will take a loss for that game and we will rematch a single if it was the deciding duel then u lose. Last but not least the deck banlist are unable to use verys between weather u want to use banned or banlist cards........ im also requiring from admins them self to inform people that they testee must have atleast a rank of Kira/light yagmi for now this will change later on the comment below will have my new (Rivals) Account Name please do add it thank u all

-Shinigami Ryuk
L
L

Back to top Go down

New Account/ Ryuk Testing Rules (Got A Death Wish?) Empty Re: New Account/ Ryuk Testing Rules (Got A Death Wish?)

Post by L Sun May 17, 2015 7:33 am

Change in rank required u must be at least undercover L rank to test for my rank
L
L

Back to top Go down

New Account/ Ryuk Testing Rules (Got A Death Wish?) Empty Re: New Account/ Ryuk Testing Rules (Got A Death Wish?)

Post by L Sun May 17, 2015 7:45 am

also the new clan account is (Rival)Shinigami ill add all my members
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum