An Anime Lovers Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

An Anime Lovers Academy
An Anime Lovers Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Member of The Week
Card of The Week
The Anime Of The Week

Sanji is the

3 posters

Go down

Sanji is the  Empty Sanji is the

Post by Monkey D. Luffy/Cap Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:23 am

Sanji is the head of my security and is head of the Mods. The only one above Sanji at this point is F8, NoMercy and I. I have given him this position because I need someone to be the top dog while me F8 and NoMercy are gone plus he is the third best duelist I have ever come across (first is F8)(second NoMercy), Any objections to this from the admins reply to this.
Sanji is the  Glitter_background_blue_stars_seamless   Sanji is the  Sanji
Monkey D. Luffy/Cap
Monkey D. Luffy/Cap
Admin

https://anime-lovers-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sanji is the  Empty Re: Sanji is the

Post by L Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:47 pm

No objections but i will say one thing if anyone has a problem of how sanji is handeling issues i will need a screen shot of the issue and what ur issue is and if we find it to be a problem then the admins will discuss none the less if sanji is to abuse his abuse his powers like everyone else including me if we abuse this power depending on how severe it may be it can reuslt in 2 things a demotion of the ranking or a permenant IP ban i will not tollerate this place becoming ruined cause of someone who goes mad with power this goes for everyone except the creator of course
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:18 pm

I am really enjoying the amount of attention i am getting, but honestly, if any one has an issue with anyone please talk to me or the others, I would be happy to oblige with anyone if they have questions or concerns
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down