An Anime Lovers Academy
Member of The Week
Card of The Week
The Anime Of The Week

NoMercy hope your ok.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoMercy hope your ok.

Post by Monkey D. Luffy/Cap on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:14 am

Nomercy you loved your brother I love you and you blamed yourself because of what he did. This is sounding really bad. I could never think of one out of my five younger siblings dying from stress.  Sad Sad i tried to cheer you up and all I did was make myself cry. The day you came to me i was there crying for you. I didn't know what to do because I have had many people come to me for this situation. But i could never help i was always the guy crying with them. It is painful to hear a friend has lost someone he or she holds dear. I encouraged though that your brother wouldn't have wanted you to blame yourself and I was scared you'd do something really dumb. I was scared and sad at the same time. but what was I suppose to think I have heard this happen so many times and then it comes on the news another death. I can't help crying more. i can't help crying on my friends shoulder and blame myself for not helping any more than that.  Sad Crying or Very sad
Monkey D. Luffy/Cap
Admin

View user profile http://anime-lovers-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NoMercy hope your ok.

Post by L on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:07 pm

But u did help me Smile u made me better person by showing me that I have something to stay here for to carry out what my brother would want me to do which is live on and do me and that is what u showed me that day.. u said: what would ur brother say nd want u to do: and it appeared in my mind that u were right I need to carry out what my brother would have wanted me to do Smile and I do thank u so very much and for everything uve done
L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top